Build a Better World Club - Mexico 2006
Mission and Values
The mission of Springfield College in Illinois is to provide students the best liberal arts education in the Ursuline tradition of a nurturing faith-based environment. We prepare students for a life of learning, leadership and service in a diverse world.
Springfield College in Illinois’ philosophy is rooted in five centuries of the Ursuline tradition expressed in the common understanding and commitment to:
- Nurturing a reverence for truth and a desire to search for it with excellence in the entire College community;
- Interacting with others in respect for the dignity and uniqueness of the individual person;
- Providing programs, services and activities that will reflect the importance of the development of the whole person;
- Recognizing that every person’s talents and gifts are necessary for the development of a family/community spirit on campus;
- Fostering a spirit of willing service and generous hospitality in our relationships; and
- Respecting and supporting every person’s search for God and chosen faith tradition.